On what has become an electoral tradition, the JibJab crew sets their eyes on Obama & McCain (& Hilary).
A photo slideshow by Porter Gifford about little league baseball. Lovely.
I never get tired of this.
Beautifully edited, directed and color corrected. More importantly, it is full of outstanding performances. The lead actor (Bass Stewart) needs an agent now, if he doesn’t have one already.
Makes my day when people submit stuff like this.
I watched it again, expecting to be bored, after all I knew how it ends. But the plot and story were so incredibly thrilling that I once again started to fall into suspense. The elaborate plot never felt too fast or too confusing. If you have never seen it, you should.
It blows my mind how Radiohead manages to stay fresh in the public’s eye. I love it because Radiohead is one of my favorite bands of all time. I think part of the charm in this and other Radiohead projects is that the band is never gun shy about taking risks, no matter how big or successful they get.
Unrelated but earlier today…
Does everybody kiss the same on film?
Me and Billy Bob, a recent DVD and web project, takes as its subject a ‘crush’ I have on actor and musician Billy Bob Thornton.
Unfortunately, Billy Bob has not responded, and I am ready to make him jealous. Screen Kiss features several popular actors including Daniel Day Lewis,Vincent Gallo, Johnny Depp, and one actress, Billy Bob’s former wife Angelina Jolie. In each case I inserted myself into existing film scenes as stand-in for the actresses or actor being kissed by or engaged in other gestures of romance with these stars. I make eye contact with the camera, which functions as voyeur and Billy Bob’s, presumably jealous, eye.
Dang, I don’t know how this got lost in my mailbox. Urrghh!
This is so creepy. Poor little crickets.
Excellent compilation of songs and videos about photographs.
Some of this isn’t safe for work.
- Woman! Know your limits – Watched this with my wife, laughed our heads off.
- The girl effect – Sometimes, it is important to state the obvious.
- Chile’s Pole Dancing ‘Subway Goddess’ – A revolutionary that we can all get behind. Every friggin’ pun intended!
- Blow It Up Or Knock It Down – What balls!…I mean, what…
- The C-word – Do you get the feeling that these John and Cindy are just getting off with their dirty talk?
- Why Mona Lisa is such a big deal
- Goddess in the Raw
- China’s “Kingdom of Women” – Fascinating! There is a tribe in Southern India that has a similar structure.
- Being a Woman – From our archives.
- Women In Film – You have probably seen it, won’t hurt to see it again.
- A Girl Like Me
Obama is quite entertaining here. His targets are two of the most respected Republican Senators: John McCain, & Phil Gramm. I constantly disagree with these folks but they aren’t the usual idiotic Republican bobbleheads that talk out of their asses. I personally have never understood why Phil Gramm hasn’t run for the presidency. [oops, he did run] So it was surprising to hear that Phil Gramm call America “a nation of whiners”.
Thankfully, Obama takes both Gramm and McCain to school.
I wish all action movie trailers were this much fun. And have you ever seen a trailer to have sequels, well this one does.
The end has many Youtube commenters losing their marbles.